Even though we are stuck at home, there are still many ways you can support the Dishman Hills Conservancy! Here are just a few suggestions:
1. AmazonSmile – If you shop on Amazon, we invite you to support us by shopping on AmazonSmile. AmazonSmile is a website operated by Amazon with the same products, prices, and shopping features as Amazon.com. When you shop on AmazonSmile, Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price of each eligible item to the nonprofit of your choice. Simply go to smile.amazon.com and use your account to select DHC as your supported organization!
2. Target Circle – DHC has been selected to participate in the Target Circle program for a second time! The Winter 2020 voting round ended March 31, but we are participating in the Spring 2020 round from April 1 – June 30, 2020. If you are a Target shopper, this is a way to help DHC with fundraising. DHC is the only Spokane nonprofit selected to participate a second time. For details on the Target Circle program, CLICK HERE.
3. Auction Items – We are still collecting items for our auction in place of the Celebration Dinner. The auction may be held at a summer event or online. In either case, we will accept a wide variety of experiences, art, outdoor equipment, and other items. We will pick up donations and provide a receipt. To donate an item, contact Jeff Lambert, Executive Director, at (509) 999-5100 or ED@DishmanHills.org.
4. RedBubble – DHC is now retailing items through RedBubble. CLICK HERE to check out our online storefront. Let us know what you think!
5. $25 Sponsor a Kid Campaign – The cost of our Kids in the Hills program is about $25 per student. We are converting Kids in the Hills to an online course. Sponsor one or more kids at $25 each. To sponsor a kid, just mark your donation “Kids”. CLICK HERE to visit our donations page.